Sunday, November 23, 2003

conversation in zippy's world...

me: "I had the strangest dream about us. I was me but you were Peter Gallagher--"

him: "The guy with the eyebrow?"

me: "Yeah, him. And you were a total ass."

him: "That figures."

me: "At one point I was so upset with you that I took off my wedding rings and slid them across the table at you and said "You're not the man I married."

him: "Ouch."

me: "I couldn't believe how painful it was. I ran outside and as I ran I felt the pain coming up from my belly and as I started to cry I dissipated into tiny drops of pain."

him: "Are you having bad dreams about us because I told you if Julia Roberts had me waiting in the wings I'd be there."

me: (laughing) "Wow. Yeah, I guess so."

him: "Well, don't worry, nothing's going to happen."

we smooch. he says on his way out the door,

him: "I'll talk to her about it and get back to you."