Thursday, December 11, 2003

Greetings fellow earthlings.

I've always wanted to say that.

The semester's over and I made pretty good grades in the long run. And I'm out of remedial math. Can I get a HELL YEAH!!!


conversation in zippy's world last night:

me: "How do you figure your GPA?"

him: "Take the number of points you have and divide it by the number of classes."

me: "That's not working."

him: "You tested out of remedial math, right?"


conversation in zippy's world today:

me: "Ok, I had the flu shot this morning, just like you asked. But I want you to know it cost $122.00."

him: "You'll be happy you did when you don't get sick."

me: "I don't think I'll be getting sick anyway. I think it's all hype."

him: "You really think so?"

me: "Yes."

him: "Well, think of it this way... you may want to write this down... count all the days you aren't sick and missing work and divide the cost of that shot by that number. You'll be thrilled by the amount of money you have just saved! You can use this as your math project next semester!"

me: "I married you why?"