Sunday, November 14, 2004

blah blah blah blah.

you know... sometimes you just have to say blah.

sort of like how sometimes you just have to say POP!

POP! POP! POP!

I have a headache this morning. Could be from ... oh who knows... who cares? Desert Salamanders voted in GWB and somehow they are deemed more [i]true[/i] than those of us who actually fund their agriculture.

But I will rant no more.

Instead, I will be seeing my old doctor this coming weekend who's constantly berating the doctors who work for her and their "fucking God complexes." She tells me she is forever perplexing them as she looks "just like one of them." When I ask her to clarify she says "I have big fucking pearls but I'm a Democrat."

I was up all night coughing. That's why I have a headache.

LET ME JUST ASK EACH OF YOU.... DID YOU WATCH 'ER' LAST WEEK????

If you did not, then you missed the BEST WEEP-FEST EVER!!!

Ray Liotta turned in one terrific performance, I must say. I was CRYING LIKE A BABY before the end -- two spots along the way, I think, two had me a blithering idiot.

Give that man an Emmy, please, thank you.

Alright. mr. zippy just stepped out of the shower. time to give up the computer.