Saturday, January 01, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

In this first, bright morning of 2005, I am grateful to have my love alive and healthy beside me; not a bad way to start the year, eh?

I am grateful my doggies zippy and kitty zippy are all swell and not traumatized by last night's fire works... displays... fireworks displays.

I am grateful my many varied friends share their lives with me. I am so very blessed in that regard.

I am grateful that I have a roof over my head and a full cupboard and canpay my bills, however much I moan about it.

I am grateful the sun came up again.

And more than anything else this morning, I am REALLY VERY GRATEFUL for having discovered THIS RANT that had me HOWLING with laughter bright and early this morning.

Cheers one and all!

May God's love be with you, always.