Monday, December 12, 2005

So. Here we are, it's mid December -- CAN YOU FRELLING BELIEVE THAT??? -- oh... wait... not quite MID December. heh.

I'm drinking not the best cuppa java in the world. i think I made it weak. but then, too, it could be too strong.

I'm knee deep in studying for a history final, took a biology final on Saturday (actually think I did alright on that one) and once that is out of the way I'll be able to get back to the writing of it.

It. The May Show. weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I'm more than a little skeered. BUT I did a bit of it for friend Minka and she said, quote,

"Girrrrl... you don't need acting lessons - you're good already. I thought Lady MacBETH was gonna show up!"

And she ASSURED me that was a good thing.

I've just added water to the coffee pot. see if that helps. I sure hope it does. i hate bad coffee. it's just embarrassing when I have no one to blame but myself.