Friday, April 16, 2004

hmmmm.... to blog or not to blog.....

all day long I've been working on a story about a pig. a story about a pig that began as a story about a pig but now is a story wherein the pig is a metaphor for the family problems.

issues.

it's coming down to the last month of the semester. my big decision now is what to take during the summer. mr zippy wants to head out west for a week with the 'rents. that kills any math option I might have, but I could take two classes with the week in the west in between. hmmm...

BIG SHOUT OUT TO MARY ANN AND PAT -- 31 years together and still going strong. YOU GO GIRLS!!!!

I was published in the school's stapled craphole. WEEE! According to my dept. advisor, this particular issue is a higher quality craphole than its norm, so I feel privileged, but still happy it's a lesser poem of mine in it than, say, something I really really like.

conversation in zippy's world:

him: I have some sort of good news to tell you.

me: ?

him: I got a five digit bonus.

me: WOO HOO!

him: but it's going to take five years to get it.

me: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

him: I'm serious.

me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA