Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Mr. zippy and I are IMing each other.

Dudes... he's totally cute... sent over a personal icon image of himself as a cartoon.... gotta love that geek o' mine.

Here's my story and I'm sticking to it:

I'M FRELLING BROKE.

1. Dog $1000 and counting, heading off to the vet in a few to add some more.

2. Lawn $4000 and counting... got an OOPS! bill in the mail for something forgotten on the original bill.

3. Airfare $1000 not counted on as they upped the SkyMiles you need to exchange for seats. Now it will cost more to fly coach than it did to fly first class last September.

me: "Can we wait to see the rents at Christmas?"

he: "I don't think we should wait that long..."

*NOTE: we have not flown home since moving here, except when mr. zippy's rents (the rents in ?) were both gravely ill. Now they are of better health but ancient, and one has just had surgery on his arteries.

4. I have zero savings. zero. cero.

5. My dumbass brother is heading this way and I know I'll have to put cash in his pocket in order to get him out of here.

I am not going to see the ortho doc after all. She requires a new MRI and WHO CAN AFFORD THAT??? So, I stretch and stretch and walk and stretch and hope and pray nothing significantly bad happens between now and, say, three months savings from now.