Tuesday, August 31, 2004

"A catastrophic success."

-- George D(ubya) Bush to Matt Lauer when asked how he would characterize the war in Iraq (er, "liberation of the Iraqi people," if you're a Republican spin doctor).


Now, what I really want to know is, WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN???? It's the sort of saying I'd like to put on a t-shirt and send to my homeless brother -- "A Catastrophic Success" -- WHAT DOES IT MEAN????? My homeless brother would understand that it meant HIM - his entire failed life.

zippy: How's life, huggy?

huggy: "It's a catastrophe, but I'm still here!"

zippy: Are you sure you want to marry that girl, huggy?

huggy: "she may be a lesbian but I love her with all my heart."

zippy: what happened in court today, huggy?

huggy: "they put me in a drug diversion program for a year but I'm going to do two weeks in jail instead and be done with it."

A CATASTROPHIC SUCCESS! TA-DA!!!!!!!!!!

(everybody sing) ... roll me ooooo-over in the clo-oooooo-ver, roll me o-ver, lay me down, do it again!