Thursday, January 20, 2005

Two words for the ladies:

Electric Razor.

Two more words for the ladies:

Wet / Dry.

When first contemplating an electric razor, I thought I'd have to spend so much money on it that I actually put it on my Christmas wish list instead. (mr. zippy failed to come through in this wee area - he's more than forgiven).

The first one I bought was a $15 pink and white (more white than pink) job that turned out to be more difficult to use than it was worth. I spent a good 40 minutes in the shower slowly raking my legs but there those nasty little hairy things were almost immediately.

The second one I bought for about $9 and, ladies, IT ROCKS!!!! 3 minutes, tops, and I was done w/ both legs -- btw... I have very very long legs (a 34" inseam, thank you very much). This one is operated on 2 AA batteries, I picked it up at the pharmacy of all places (CVS in this case, could be Walgreens et al). The name of this one is Lady Shave Ms. (TM) Wet/Dry Electric Razor with a bright yellow sticker labeled TRY ME! on the front panel. And, if in a dire case of emergency, it could double as a personal pleasure device -

JUST THINK! NO MORE EMBARRASSING BAGGAGE HANDLER MOMENTS! NO MORE BLUSHING CHEEKS WHEN GOING THROUGH AIRPORT SECURITY! NO MORE NAGGING SENSATION THAT YOUR MORE MANLY THAN MAN HANDY GADGET WAS VIOLATED EN ROUTE!

ohhhh... how sweet it is...