Monday, January 12, 2004

mr. zippy made it to his destination.

I began my new semester today by being involved in a 4 car wreck just outside the school. Fortunately, only two of us were totaled - I wasn't one of them. ASTOUNDINGLY we were all completely insured.

ok

I'm

catching

my

breath

we

were

all

in

sured.

Missed all but five minutes of my first class. Fortunately, the teach let me sit in on her second class that pretty much went over the same stuff. I think she's a snake in the grass. Wouldn't want to work for her, but she'll prolly prove to be a good teacher.

Second class ... looks quite promising. Teach thinks Jeanette Winterson's "The Passion" a TOP NOTCH recommendation for the students to use as their primary paper project. Teach also thinks the research paper is a thing of the past. Hello advent of the internet. She also remembered me from submitting my work to the school rag. How do I tell her I think the school rag is CRAP but am hoping it'll pub me just to have something on my resume?

Third class... cancelled. Prof has flu. WEEEEEEE!

Hello chiropractor and liquor store. Chiro can't get me in until tomorrow but Glenfiddich fit me in just fine.

Thanks.

Oh, and mr. zippy arrived alive by BUS. He tells me NO ONE arrived by flight. Everyone had issues.

He also tells me the guy they've all gone in to rescue leaves work early w/ problems crippling them, only to come back kicking and screaming.

In times like this I'm glad we moved from there. It makes me remember the assholes (plural) he dealt with before and compare them to the asshole (singular) he deals with now. We're far better off.

Tomorrow's schedule: two classes, chiropractor and insurance adjuster. WEEEEEEEEEEE!