Tuesday, February 01, 2005

conversations in zippy's world...


me: I replaced the old chopsticks with new ones.

him: But I liked the old ones.

me: I just don't think it's healthy to eat with moldy chopsticks.

him: The Chinese have been doing it for centuries.

me: I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm not Chinese. I'm an anal retentive caucasian American of European descent.

him: Have you been listening to AM radio again?

me: . . . maybe I have and maybe I haven't . . .

. . .


TV Narrator: ". . . they drug the warden from the Bastille through the streets of Paris. . ."

him: And SANG!

TVN: ". . . it is said that he was so desperate that he finally begged the marauders 'kill me! just kill me!'"

him: And then he SANG!

TVN: ". . . they tore the prison down brick by brick, using only their bare hands . . . "

him: As they SANG!

TVN: ". . . the revolution was on its way . . ."

him: And then they SANG!