Monday, February 14, 2005

this is what he woke me with this a.m....

"zippy's valentine day 2005: songs for zippy. the best wife -- EVER!

At Last - Etta James
You Make Me Feel So Young - Frank Sinatra
Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley
The Very Thought of You - Billie Holiday
Always On My Mind - Willie Nelson
I Fall to Pieces - Patsy Cline
Understand Your Man - Johnny Cash
Forever Young - Rod Stewart
When I Fall In Love - Nat King Cole
I Got You Babe - Sonny and Cher
Thank You - Dido
You Send Me - Sam Cooke
A Groovy Kind of Love - Wayne Fontana
I Only Have Eyes for You - Billie Holiday
Have I Told You Lately - Rod Stewart
La La Love You - Pixies
Love Is All Around - The Troggs
The Look of Love - Dusty Springfield
You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker
Breathless - Jerry Lee Lewis
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong



that man is so getting laid tonight.

xoxoxo