Sunday, May 15, 2005

conversation in zippy's world...

NOTE: This conversation was preceded by a view of EXTREME MAKE OVER...


him: So, what we have to do is adopt some really incredibly cute kids.

me: Right.

him: And then you have to die.

me: Ok?

him: But before you die you have to send these people a letter.... 'All I want for my poor mr. zippy is a new house.'

me: Ok.

him: And a new car. Porsche would be nice. And a trust fund for our incredibly cute kids. And a lifetime annual allowance of one million dollars with which I can do anything I determine.

me: of course!

him: And a hot girl friend.

me: You got it, babe.

him: but she has to be smart, too.

me: Oooh. Hot AND smart? now you may be asking for too much. they may not go for that.

him: Even with my incredibly cute kids?

me: Well... the worst they can do is say no, right?

him: Exactly! So, a hot, smart girlfriend for my incredibly cute kids, a million dollars annual tax free income --

me: you didn't say tax free before.

him: I didn't?

me: no.

him: oh. well. ok, a million dollars income and a devious but brilliant cpa.

me: that ought to do it.

him: Or I could get two hot girl friends, both of average intelligence instead of, you know, smarter than me.

me: You want a woman smarter than you?

him: Yeah, why not?

me: Oh, honey.