Thursday, March 24, 2005

Good news for everyone who loves bad news!

(I'm kidding)

my doctor ACTUALLY RANG ME LAST NIGHT!!! I'd left her the message around noon about the pharmacy debacle and it took her all day and a call after hours but SHE DID IT! She called me back! might have something to do w/ the fact that I COULD DIE w/out proper medication.

She filed a complaint against the pharmacy even as we were on the phone; filed a request for me to meet the pharmacy director to hash out my complaints and apologized for not knowing better. chalk it up as a learning experience for all involved.

oh, and she called in the script for the long acting insulin that i'll need to get me through until my pump supplies arrive. THANK GOD as I began the 2 hr injections last night and let me assure you, it ain't fun and it ain't restful.

now, I need to go through all my magazines from this last month and pick the ones for the VA. hospitalized veterans need good reading materials too. think about that next time you're throwing out your own used subscriptions.