Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Can i just say how B-I-T-T-E-R I am.

yes, it's my blog, I think I can.

I've just receivd word that my entire Zoloft meltdown, all the documentation i provided -- including information not only from the product manufacturer but the NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH and a note from my doctor, such that she is, laying out the litany of side effects I DID EXPERIENCE, thank you very fucking much, has now accumulated to WHAT??? NADA. NYET. NILCH at this fucking school I'm in. N.O.T.H.I.N.G. They even took away the two incompletes I had by two gracious teachers who seemed to comprehend the SHIT I've been through because of that fucking drug. INSTEAD THEY GAVE ME "F"'s - 'F'S as in FUCKING FUCK YOU FUCK YOU VERY MUCH - in both courses. My 3.98 GPA is now a teetering 2.66.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


that's me primal screaming at the top of my lungs if it weren't for mr. zippy, who hates yelling of any sort, though he currently is watching football. OOP! no. it's the little league world championship game.